Which card is right for you?

ISIC – International Scholar Identity Card / International Student Identity Card

For Students

If you are a full-time student at school, college or university you can apply for an ISIC Scholar or an ISIC Student card.


ISIC Scholar card is issued to primary and secondary school students and ISIC Student card to tertiary students and university students. Qualifying student status is defined as being minimally 15 hours of study a week for at least 12 weeks per year.


ISIC offers both digital and plastic cards, allowing students around the world to instantly prove their official student status and access over 100,000 student discounts and offers worldwide.

ITIC – International Teacher Identity Card

For teachers and professors

ITIC Teacher card is available for all teaching staff at an institution engaged in primary-, secondary-, tertiary-, postgraduate-, continuing education or language studies which is duly accredited by the official governing body.


ITIC Teacher card is an internationally recognized ID card that offers numerous discounts and savings, at home and abroad.


IYTC – International Youth Travel Card

For anyone 30 years old or younger*

Not a student? Don’t worry! If you are 30 years old or younger you are eligible for an International Youth Travel card (IYTC). With an IYTC card, you’re still part of the ISIC global community and can take advantage of thousands of similar benefits and discounts that the ISIC student card offers.